In order to provide easy, useful, and reliable services with our visitors we place small amounts of information on your device (eg. computer or mobile phone) that it will then retain during your logged in session and will be refreshed the next time you visit us. These small files are known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally, they are only temporarily linked to your device.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information during one task
- recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don't need to enter it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- remembering your audience type selection so we can show you more relevant options and information
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them from AllAboutCookies.org.
Sub-Domains and Related domains.
Cookies set by the use of MARS and/or Health Education & Improvement Wales (HEIW) website may exist on the following domains:
as well as sub-domains of the above; for example, ' 'revalidation.walesdeanery.org'.
How To Manage Your Cookies
To manage individual cookies or to enable blocking of cookies please refer to the documentation for your browser.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 10)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows)
- Mozilla firefox
- Apple Safari (MacOS)
- Opera (Win, PC, Linux)
- iOS - Safari Privacy settings
Any changes to this policy will be made on these pages.
HEIW reserves the right to make changes to this policy document without notice.
If you have any queries about these cookies or would like more information about them, please email the web support team at HEIWfirstname.lastname@example.org